DEVELOPMENT OF RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECTS AND ENERGY VECTORS
We develop projects from initial stages, such as pre-feasibility to Ready to Build (RTB)
DETAILS OF OUR SERVICES:
- Identification and contracting of private and public land. Territorial management and analysis of opportunities. Managements of territorial rights and easements.
- Identification and analysis of environmental and technical restrictions for the proper development of our projects. Own- or third-party due diligence processes.
- Analysis of the energy resource, restrictions, risks and connection evaluation process.
- Administration of contracts for the proper development of projects, such as engineering, topography, geotechnics, electrical studies, energy production studies and studies for permits.
- Management and monitoring of the environmental assessment process, citizen or indigenous participation and sectoral environmental permits.
- Representation of the investor before various stakeholders: authorities, financiers, builders.
PRESENCE IN THE TERRITORY
PROJECT FOR EXPANSION
OF TRANSMISSIONS (ART 102)
EEPA EXPANSION WORKS:
- Expansion of 2 substations
- Increased capacity of 2 lines
- A new sectioning substation
- New line sections that connect to the projected substations
- Support before the CNE in obtaining the decrees according to the article 102 of the LGSE.
- Search, selection and hiring of consulting companies to be able to meet the requirements of the project.
- Supervision, control and review of technical studies. (topography, soil mechanics, flood studies, electrical studies)
- Supervision, control and review of conceptual engineering for the entry of a letter of relevance or environmental declaration.
- Supervision and counterpart management of the development of electrical concessions.
- Supervision and counterparty management of voluntary easement negotiations.
- Development, analysis and recommendation of award in tender for construction for project works.